At Oral Arts we take pride in providing educational opportunities for our employees, fellow technicians and customer accounts. This pursuit for excellence drives us to continually challenge ourselves to learn more and perform better.
Are you looking for a Career Opportunity in Dental Technology?
Dental Technology is a rapidly growing field with many careers options. Qualified applicants must have a positive and professional attitude. Experience is helpful, but not essential. We are looking for applicants with motivation to succeed, willingness to learn, and an artistic flare.
Oral Arts Dental Laboratory provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address and/or phone number to contact us about your intereset in employment: Human Resources (256) 533-6670 or HR@Oralartsdental.com.
Why work for Oral Arts Dental Laboratories?
- Benefits include medical and dental insurance, as well as short and long-term disability, life insurance, and other voluntary plans
- Five paid holidays, sick leave, and vacation
- 401(k) /Profit sharing Plan
- Certified Dental Technician (CDT) expenses paid for those who qualify
- Corporate discounts with companies such as AT&T and Liberty Mutual
- Clean, spacious facility with modern equipment
- Free hepatitis and flu vaccinations for all employees
- Employee lounge with access to cable TV and internet, free coffee, fresh seasonal fruit
- On-site continuing education available for technical growth
- On-site gym & employee picnic area provided
- Frequent employee events
*Qualified, selected candidates must pass drug screen, background check, and pass relevant testing.