Duraflex™ Flexible Partial
Strength – Flexiblity – Comfort
DuraFlex™ is a FDA cleared flexible partial denture. Oral Arts can repair, rebase, or add teeth to existing DuraFlex™ partials. DuraFlex™ is easily adjustable chair side if needed using our chair side adjustment kit. Duraflex™ is highly translucent and blends incredibly well with your patients existing soft tissues, making this partial virtually indistinguishable in the mouth. Duraflex™ is available in 4 shades to perfectly match your patients gingival tissue tones.
- Upper and lower impressions or models
- Tooth and gingival shade
- Bite registration
- Flexible partial dentures
- Unilateral partials
- Temporary healing appliance for implant cases and for patients with largely edentulous spaces
- Duraflex/Cast Partial combo cases:
- Flexible Base and clasps coupled with the strength of a metal framework
- Tooth born partial rather than tissue born partial
- Cast chrome framework fabricated by OA technicians and made in the USA
- Less than 5mm vertical space (unless using metal backing/facing, especially on isolated anterior teeth)
- Collapsed bites
- Deep bites where upper anterior cover lower anteriors
- D5225 – Maxillary partial denture- flexible base including any clasps, rests and teeth
- D5226 – Mandibular partial denture- flexible base including any clasps, rests and teeth
Flexible Partial Adjustment Kit
Oral Arts Flexible Partial Adjustment Kit is an excellent chair-side tool to aid in seating your next DuraFlex or TCS Flexible Partial. We pride ourselves on continuing to research new and more effective ways to work and succeed with thermoplastic materials and what tools it takes to do so.
Our flexible adjustment kit includes 5 very useful stones and rubber points in a variety of sizes that are used on a daily basis to fabricate flexible partials. Click here for more information.