Forte YZr Zirconia
Forte YZr Zirconia crowns and bridges are available exclusively from Oral Arts. Named “Forte” for its incredible strength, measuring 1,000 to 1,400 MPa. “YZr” signifies the zirconia has been infiltrated with Yttrium, a stabilizing ingredient that greatly reduces the risk of coping fractures.
Marginal integrity is superb by using state-of-the-art, 4-axis milling technology.
Forte YZr is available in 16 core shades and suitable for bridges up to 12 splinted units, making it the most versatile zirconia on the market!
- Upper and lower impressions or models
- Bite registration
- Tooth shade
- Enhanced esthetics of veneering porcelain
- Ability to block out cast posts or dark preps
- Longer span bridge capabilities in the esthetic zone
- Bridges with more than one pontic
- Yttrium Stabilized Zirconia (YZ) 1,000 – 1,400 MPa flexural strength
- Resin-Modified Glass Ionomer – Crowns/Bridges (not veneers)
- FugiCEM 2, GC America
- RelyX Luting Plus, 3M ESPE
- Nexus RMGI, Kerr
- Self-Adhesive Resin – Crowns/Bridges (not veneers)
- Panavia SA Cement, Kuraray
- RelyX Unicem 2, 3M ESPE
- Max Cem Elite, Kerr
***In general, lithium disilicate restorations are etched before they are placed. Before restorations are placed with adhesive or self-adhesive cementation materials, they are conditioned with Silane.***
- D2740 Crown – Porcelain/Ceramic Substrate
- D2783 Crown – 3/4 Porcelain/Ceramic
- D6245 Pontic – Porcelain/Ceramic