How To Send Your Case:
Please contact us if you have questions or need more information.
2. Pack the Case
- Always pour alginate impressions in stone before shipping to the lab.
- Separate multiple impressions to prevent breakage.
- Secure bites, crowns or other small items in a small bag or container.
- Pack with foam and enclose the prescription.
- Make sure contents are secure and won’t shift.
- Seal box securely with packing tape and attach air bill or mailing label.
3. Prepare the FedEx® or UPS Forms
Oral Arts pays for shipping both ways using a Billable Stamp System. If you have been supplied with our Billable Stamps please sign the stamp affix to your shipping box (keep the left side as proof of shipment). If you’re a new account and do not have Billable Stamps please call us at 1-800-354-2075 for Billable Stamps and to arrange for pick-up.
Attach the right portion of the stamp to your shipping box and keep the left portion as proof of shipment. Retain the left portion for your records or for tracking purposes. You may send as many cases per box as practical.
When you need more shipping labels, visit our Order Free Supplies page or call Oral Arts at 1-800-354-2075.
It is important that you order your shipping labels through our shipping department rather than calling FedEx or UPS directly. This will ensure that your pre-printed air bills are completed accurately so that your cases arrive as scheduled and all appropriate shipping expenses are billed back to Oral Arts.
4. Call Us to Schedule a Pick Up
Call us at 1-800-354-2075 to schedule a pick up for the cases you have ready!