tcs® Unbreakable is a flexible denture base resin which is ideal for partial dentures and unilateral restorations. It provides a fully functional partial that looks better, and feels better and is more durable than conventional metal rigid partials. The resin is a biocompatible nylon thermoplastic that allows your patient’s natural tissue tone to appear through the material. The translucency of the tcs material makes it the ideal product for cases when patients don’t choose a fixed restoration or implant, but still want a highly esthetic restoration or implant. tcs® uses Retento- Grip® tissue-bearing technique for retention, so no tooth or tissue preparation is needed.
- Upper and lower impressions or models
- Tooth and gingival shade
- Bite registration
- More spacious and less flexible than Duraflex making it better suited to large edentulous areas where the material is very thick and can appear “shadowy” with more translucent materials
- Can be fabricated in any of the following ways:
- TCS base with cast occlusal rests
- Cast chrome framework with TCS saddles
- Cast metal backing with composite tooth facing
- Flexible partial dentures, suited for clasp-less types of flippers that utilizes lingual undercuts
- TCS/Cast Partial combo cases
- Flexible Base and clasps coupled with the strength of a metal framework
- Tooth born partial rather than tissue born partial
- Cast chrome framework fabricated by OA technicians and made in the USA
- Unilateral partials
- Temporary healing appliance for implant cases and for patients with largely edentulous spaces
- Patients with high aesthetic demands on a budget, concerns over metal restorations, allergies to monomers and nickel, oral cancer, and cleft palates.
- Severe buccal inclination
- Less than 5mm vertical space (unless using metal backing/facing, especially on isolated anterior teeth)
- Collapsed bites
- Deep bites where upper anterior cover lower anteriors
- Full denture
- D5211 Maxillary partial denture – resin base (including any conventional clasps, rests and teeth) – Includes acrylic resin base denture with resin or wrought- wire clasps.
- D5212 Mandibular partial denture – resin base (including any conventional clasps, rests and teeth) – Includes acrylic resin base denture with resin or wrought – wire clasps.
Flexible Partial Adjustment Kit
Oral Arts Flexible Partial Adjustment Kit is an excellent chair-side tool to aid in seating your next DuraFlex or TCS Flexible Partial. We pride ourselves on continuing to research new and more effective ways to work and succeed with thermoplastic materials and what tools it takes to do so.
Our flexible adjustment kit includes 5 very useful stones and rubber points in a variety of sizes that are used on a daily basis to fabricate flexible partials. Click here for more information.