It is the goal of Oral Arts to see all employees succeed in the field of dental technologies. Our mission is to provide all new hire employees with a foundation to excel in the world of dentistry.
Once initial training is complete, the new hire should be able to move into their work area with confidence and ease. A new employee who has a strong foundation from initial training will be empowered to prosper in the field of dental technologies.
How Will Training Benefit Me?
Employees will gain a better understanding of:
- How to effectively communicate using basic dental terminology in-lab
- Products fabricated by Oral Arts and fabrication processes
- How to identify teeth based on anatomy, tooth characteristics, and placement in the mouth
- The Universal Tooth Numbering System and its importance
- Oral Arts' case pan procedures and how to read a doctor's RX
What to Expect During Training:
- Each employee will receive a training book
- Interactive activities using the touch screen ActivBoard and iPods
- Classes will last 2 hours each day
- Employees will attend training Monday-Thursday
- New Hire tests will be held on Friday
Are you interested in a career at Oral Arts Dental Lab? See which jobs are available now!