This hybridis a combination of a Trilor Bar substructure with a PMMA suprastructure, and closely resembles the experience of natural tooth elasticity. Trilor is a high-performance techno-polymer matrix with multi-directional glass fiber reinforcement for permanent, esthetic restorations on implants. It exhibits natural flex and load parameters, making it the ideal replacement for unforgiving metal and zirconia frameworks. PMMA offers high fracture toughness, long-term wearability and a proven success rate on this bar supported prosthesis.
- Strong and lightweight with zero “clacking”
- Shock absorbing properties cushions mastication forces, protecting implants and components
- Repairable using light cured composite for teeth or gingiva
TRADITIONAL OR DIGITAL
Care and Maintenance
- Regulary use a non-abrasive toothpaste
- Use a Waterpik with each at-home cleaning
- Schedule regular hygiene appointments with your dentist
- D6114 implant / abutment supported fixed denture for edentulous arch – maxillary
- D6115 implant / abutment supported fixed denture for edentulous arch – mandibular
Limited Warranty/Limitation of Liability: Oral Arts Laboratories ("the lab") warrants that all dental devices (a "device") are made according to your specification and approval in the belief that the device will be useful and makes no other warranties including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser of a device and does not extend to patients or other individuals and/or entities to whom the device(s) is/are sold, implanted, inserted or delivered. Subject to the return of a device that is placed and then fails due to defects in materials or workmanship, the lab will repair or remake the device without charge or for a partial charge based on original invoice price, at the lab's option, as follows: Trilor PMMA Hybrid warranty for up to five years.This warranty does not apply if the models were not verified using an intra orally luted verification jig.
Subscribe to our Exclusive Doctors Mailing List
Including: Sales & Promotions, Lab Closed Notifications, CE Training Seminars & more!